Dental practitioners are presented with various changes and experiences throughout their careers.
Dentistry offers many practice options, creating multiple transition opportunities. Selling, buying, merging and closing your dental practice are just a few. It is important to identify and clarify the personal and professional goals of sellers and buyers. This assists in determining qualified candidates and/or ideal practice situations.
- Adding or replacing an associate dentist
- Associate or partnership opportunities
- Buying or selling a practice
- Growing by acquisition
- Practice consolidation
- Business crisis
- Personal crisis affecting the business
- Dissatisfaction with a dental career